DURASHIELD™ - SUPERIOR PAINT PROTECTION FILM
DuraShield paint protection films are a vehicle’s best defense from rock chips, bugs, and other hazards that can significantly harm painted and chrome surfaces. Made from extremely durable aliphatic urethane, DuraShield paint protection films will protect the damage-prone areas of your vehicle.
DuraShield Titan™ PPF Is Outstanding Protection From Common Road Hazards:
DuraShield Titan™ PPF provides vehicle surfaces with outstanding protection from common road hazards. The Titan™ proprietary topcoat brings cutting-edge chemistry to paint protection film, thereby providing outstanding protection to vehicle surfaces from a wide range of damaging elements.
- Exceptional Stain Resistance! LEARN MORE
- Unmatched resistance to harsh airborne hazards. LEARN MORE
- Outstanding protection from rock chips and other road hazards. LEARN MORE
DuraShield Titan™ Topcoat
- Seals out dirt and contaminants
- Resists tough chemicals
- Self-healing topcoat eliminates minor scratches
- Excellent clarity and high gloss
- Low friction surface resists dust and dirt
ProConform 6 mil urethane
- Excellent puncture resistance
- Flexible conformity for easier installs on complex curved surfaces
- UV additive protects from sun damage
- Repositionable pressure-sensitive adhesive
DuraShield Titan™ is backed by a 10-Year Limited Warranty
DuraShield Titan™ FAQs
Titan™ is formulated using a proprietary topcoat, which brings together all desirable benefits of a paint protection film. Main films on the market compromise one benefit to achieve another. With Titan™, you can expect to get the full performance of all top-rated film benefits.
Sharpline Converting, Inc. has a wide array of materials available from counter displays, banners, brochures, videos, apparel, and much more. All installers using our PPF products are invited to join our client resource area for full access to these materials.
Sharpline Converting, Inc. provides a full turn-key business model to give you everything you need to get started in the paint protection film business. This incorporates material, tools, training, software, plotters, business and sales tools, and marketing materials. Please contact us or call 800-888-4888 (toll free in the USA & Canada) or 316-722-9080 for assistance.
Installation techniques will vary from film to film. Working with the film and adhesive properties of our film will likely enable you to make an easy transition in your application techniques. Contact us at 1-800-888-4888 for technical suggestions and assistance.
An extensive selection of widths are available: 6″, 12″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, and 60″.
Titan™ has a limited 10 year warranty with coverage for manufacturing defects including yellowing, bubbling, adhesive delamination, and cracking. Please visit the Titan™ Warranty for complete information.
Titan™ is made in the USA and distributed worldwide. For information on how to purchase, please fill out the product request form or call us at 1-800-888-4888 (toll-free in the USA and Canada) or 316-722-9080.
Titan™ is excellent for electronics, kick plates, motorcycles, bicycles, recreational vehicles, personal watercraft, and more. Test to make sure it will properly adhere to the surface area. PPFs are not suitable for windshield applications.
DuraShield Flex™ provides superb conformability on highly-contoured vehicle surfaces and is the choice of industry-leading motorhome OEMs.
- Manufactured with a high-quality release liner and cap sheet to prevent “orange peel” effects that appear in some PPFs.
- Smooth, clear, high-gloss appearance will not distort.
- Enhanced application conformability virtually eliminates the need for relief cuts and seams.
- Quick, self-healing properties allow the film to mend minor scratches with sun or heat exposure.
- Repositionable adhesive allows installers to apply and re-lift as needed without distorting the appearance of the adhesive.
- Provides excellent stretch capabilities, great for installation in colder climates.
- Carries a 5-year limited warranty against discoloring, cracking, peeling or adhesive delamination.